Over the last few years, the sector’s main industries have started streamlining and overhauling their condition-monitoring systems to reduce costs and improve the safety of their facilities.
These systems not only allow for improvements in the system’s integration within a plant’s architecture and the use of the technology; but they also enable data to be exploited by integrating new machine learning or big data tools.
Alava International tailors solutions to operational requirements by using the most sophisticated technology in the market. We are a vendor authorized by leading Condition Monitoring instrumentation and system manufacturers included on most approved vendor lists.
Our extensive experience allows us to monitor all project phases, from definition of needs and systems integration, through detailed engineering and project management to configuration, training, acceptance tests, maintenance, and system operation. Solutions may include the following continuous condition monitoring systems:
- Protection to avoid dangerous situations with machine downtime;
- Supervision with distributed control systems (DCS) through trend tracking;
- Diagnostics through data collection, storage, and analysis
Success Story: Acciona Aguas
Consorcio de Aguas de Aburrá through Acciona Aguas
– Vibration monitoring for the main machines of the Bello wastewater treatment plant.
– Years: 2014-2015. Medellín, Colombia.