Along with the Topography, Laser Scanner and Mobile Mapping services, Alava International also provides Geographical Information Systems (GIS) for civil engineering applications and in particular for large-scale civil projects currently being executed by major Spanish construction companies in several US states.
Alava International delivers the following services:
- Design and implementation of information systems specialized in civil works
- Database development, analysis, and maintenance
- Systems integration
- Migration of CAD data from surveying, scanning, and mobile mapping to GIS
- Conversion of as-built plans from CAD to Shapefile format
- Inventories, and infrastructure and natural resources administration
- Training and assessment in Geographic Information Technologies
Projects implemented in the USA using GIS services:
– Project: North Tarrant Express 35W Segment 3A and 3B.
– Location: Fort Worth, Texas.
– Client: Cintra and Prointec USA, LLC