Monitoring is based on controlling unstable parameters in a particular environment and in a finished or defined structure.
To do this, we apply all-sector knowledge and experience to develop new methods for monitoring and control in other business environments.
Wind energy. Foundation and verticality monitoring. Corrosion and parameter monitoring in offshore parks.
Thermosolar plants. Pollutant emission control.
Oil & Gas
Parameter monitoring in offshore platforms. Movements, seabed excavation, corrosion, etc.
Open-pit. Slope monitoring, landslides, decantation tanks, etc.
Underground. Deformation monitoring, pressures variation, hydrology, etc.
Success Story: Solar Reserve
Solar Reserve through Cobra Thermosolar Plants
– Ongoing monitoring of the critical equipment.
– Year: 2013. Tonopah, Nevada, United States.
Success Story: El Quimbo Dam
El Quimbo Dam
– Leak control in loose matter dams using sounding techniques.
– Year: 2016. Colombia.
Success Story: Xacbal Dam
– Value-added topography services throughout the engineering and construction process.
– Years: 2016-2017. Guatemala.